The documents detailed hereunder present the curriculum for DIFME Training Tool.
Besides the curriculum outline in the partner languages, the DIFME consortium also offers the DIFME training tool contents in English, German, Greek. Dutch, Bulgarian and Italian thus covering all the business languages of the target audience in the partner countries. Learners would have found themselves at an inherent disadvantage should we have solely offered the DIFME Training Course in English. We believe that no training tool can have any impact on the learner unless it is available in their business language as business-language instruction is crucial to optimize learners’ success.
Each DIFME Module has been built by a 5 DIFME Higher Education Institute Partner working with our 6 DIFME Business Partners.
Follow the programme here
Financial Literacy Modules
- Learning Module 1 – Introduction to Business
- Learning Module 2 – Financing your Business
- Learning Module 3 – Sustaining your Business
- Learning Module 4 - Registration, taxes and other legal requirements
Digital Internationalisation Modules
- Learning Module 5 – Cybersecurity
- Learning Module 6 – Digital Marketing
- Learning Module 7 – Digital Transformation and Strategy
- Learning Module 8 – Managing Relationships with Customers Online
- Learning Module 9 – Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
Watch the video to learn more. Click here
Our DIFME Doing Business in the SME HUB section is also available in English, Greek, German, Dutch, Italian and Bulgarian.